Friday, September 13, 2013

New year, New Project

It's my second year, and i'm determined to complete a short animation this year. I would like to enter my animation into the film festival and possible even win something. Animation was my favourite topic that we covered last year, so why not tackle that again but on a much larger scale. My project ideas for this are all over the place, to me the hardest part is going to be building/developing a story. My ideas are limited by the rigs that I have access to, or the ones that I. One of the stories i'm learning towards is zoo animals, or another story with animals, it seems to be very popular for comedic genres. I will be using maya for this animation, so yes it will be 3D. Below will be some inspirational images that i have selected that represent some sort of idea that i want to present.



No comments:

Post a Comment